February 19, 2017
1. Vertical Drive
2. Hips Drive instead of pulling
3. Don't push hip forward
4. Push the floor
5. Pull High then get under quick!
November 24, 2016
What's the difference of training between 30 and 60 years-old trainees?
1. I will assess both trainees' body fat % and mobility, and try to understand their training age, sport background (if he had), and their injury issues (past/ now).
2. If their goals are Fat Loss,...
November 21, 2016
Rack Pull From Pins
Here is the sequence of Posterior Chain training:
Group A (For Beginners)
- 45/ 90 deg Back Extension
- Seated Good Morning
- Lying Leg Curl (Seated Leg Curl is the lowest priority of training)
Group B (For someone can maintain good posture)
*How to define...
Dumbbell Single Leg Romanian Deadlift (Unilateral)
Romanian Deadlift (RDL) is one of the multi-joint exercises and posterior chain exercises. Not many people do it properly.
Normally, I ask my clients to do this exercise if they could do back extension and seated good...
8 Tips of #BeProactive
1. Plan your meals ahead on Sunday,
How many days having lunch and clients with clients and friends, otherwise you cannot lose even 1lb of body fat.
2. Write your food diary one day before. What? It's a trick to yourself. You will not have more ma...
November 17, 2016
Personally, I believe that "Variety is a key for muscle grow." Strength Sensei said that if you repeat doing the same things all over the time, your progression will be stagnated. That's why we need to change small things.
When we are performing bench press, we ca...
November 13, 2016
Date: 10th Nov 2016
My current Personal Best:
- Back Squat 400lb
- Front Squat 340lb
- Snatch from block 90kg
- Rings muscle-ups in 20 mins: 24 reps
7-days Training Split:
Mon : Squat & Posterior Chain
Tue: Shoulders & Back
Wed: Squat & Posterior Chain
November 8, 2016
Here is one of Shoulder Stretching exercise inspired by #Gymnasticbodies
Normally, I spend 10mins to stretch my body and activate my CNS before the first set of exercise.
- German Hang
- Shoulders rotation with weight
- Leg Split
- Quads stretch - Weight-load...
October 25, 2016
If you cannot maintain the thoracic spine when you are performing back extension,
DO NOT start performing any compound exercises like Deadlift.
I always hear people mentioned that they injured by doing Deadlift or Rack Pull in the past. I know. Since you didn't have a c...
October 24, 2016
25 Amazing Fat Loss Tips
August 28, 2020
Top 8 Tips For Natural Body-building
August 27, 2020
Top 5 Things from Personal Training Mentorship Program
August 25, 2020
Edison's Transformation Story
How To Get A Beach Body FAST For Men
August 2, 2020
How To Squat with Proper Techniques with WNBF pro
May 23, 2020
May 16, 2020
5 個經常犯的錯誤 | #AskKenneth
May 13, 2020
前深蹲 Front Squat 的 10 個重點 | #AskKenneth
15 Different Ways To Squat
May 3, 2020
Hong Kong | Vancouver