97kg + 110kg = Total 207kg - 5th place
I'm qualified to the provincial standard
What I've learned today
1. Cutting weight is the biggest challenge to me. That's an incredible achievement for me.
Trust me, being 77kg is really tough for me.
I did a lot of shit in the past months.
2. My Snatch is much better than the last comp in March (I was 84kg). It is smooth & stable. And I am lighter today.
3. The problem is that I spent a lot of time on the snatch, and Jerk is weaker. But at least I know I still have a lot of rooms to improve my strength.
4. Reminder: Cutting is not for Lifting.
5. Why do I do that decision? Since I am going to cut at this moment, Olifts at 77kg can force me to lose a lot of extra fat within certain of the period. I always need a timeline to do my training.
6. I know I did not lose the competition. I just missed my lift.
7. I am the oldest man in the group. The youngest athlete is 18 years-old.
8. I'm qualified to the provincial standard.
9. I need to EAT now!
10. Thank you for everyone's support. Without you, I cannot make it. It's all about #Teamwork. No one can do things by himself. Thank you for my wife and my son and HK friends.
Thank you for Capilano weightlifting club coach Michael Cartwright, Nick Linh Liu, Virgil Isaacs, Silvia Hua...
11. Glorify to my God. I can do everything in Him! Amen.
#AskKenneth #TeamKenneth #trainerkenneth