Questions: How to grow your "HORSESHOE"?
1. Do more reps.
2. Add more weight (intensity).
3. Changing the grips.
4. Changing exercises.
5. Changing TEMPO.
Example 1: Do more reps.
When you are doing Cable Triceps Pushdown, you do 5 more reps to failure until you cannot do one more rep. Fatigue your triceps.
Example 2: Add more weight (intensity).
If you used to do Dips x 10 reps x bodyweight. Today, you are going to lift additional 5kg to do 8 reps.
Example 3: Changing the grips.
Cable Triceps Pushdown - You can use the ropes, straight handle with pronated/ supinated grip, 2 handles with reverse grip.
Example 4:Changing exercises.
We have tons of exercises to build our triceps. Just be creative!
Example 5: Changing TEMPO.
Dips - tempo 3111, 4010, 5010, 3211, 3010
Here are Ten TRICEPS exercises:
2. Cable Triceps Pushdown
3. 2-arms Cable Triceps Extension
4. Seated DB Overhead Triceps Extension
5. Cable Triceps Overhead Extension
6. 1-arm (Unilateral) Cable Triceps Kickback
7. 2-arms (Bilateral) DB Bent Over Triceps Kickback
8. 1-arm DB Overhead Press
9. Push-ups at Squat Rack
10. Diamond Push-ups