Last time, I talked about SQUAT. I am going to talk about DEADLIFT today. I like both exercises a lot personally, because they make you stronger from the training. Leg press and leg extension don't tell you are strong or you are weak. NO. Only squat with barbell and deadlift with the barbell can tell you how strong you are. Being lean is good. But being lean and strong are even better. The average people thought that the barbell exercises may hurt their knees and their back..
#AskKenneth 239: My gym performance is not good today, why?
I've got this message from one of my trainees yesterday.
As a coach, I will check few things with my trainees. 👉Nutrition
- Did he eat enough calories? - Did he hit protein goal? (Last few days) - When did he do "Refeed"?
- Did he drink enough water these days?
- When was his last test day?
- What time did he sleep last night?
- How many hours did he sleep?
Man, I realize that most trainees (