#AskKenneth 219: What are the benefits and disadvantages of online coaching?
What are the benefits of online coaching?
- You can train any time.
- You can train at any gym.
- You don't need to fit into my schedule.
- You learn how to set up the weight to lift.
- There is NO baby sitter next to you.
- When you are training with a PT, if you are late, you're late. There is no extra mins for you. Now, you're FREE. You are your boss of time management.
- When you booked a PT, if you late cancel, you are charged. Now, you're FREE. You control your time.
- I give you feedback within 24 hours - emails and messages.
By the way, if you have more than 2 questions, please send me an email instead.
When I reply my answer to you, I don't want to repeat more than 2 times of my answer.
Sometimes I am flexible. Sometimes I'm not. I have my own reasons.
What are the disadvantages of online coaching?
- No one put the weight on the barbell or set up for you. (Actually trainer should not do it for clients.)
Set-up is a part of training.
- No one time your rest period. Please wear stop watch for you.
- No one tells you how much do you lift. You must learn how much weight you should lift. (I will write something on the next blog.)
- No one stop your movement if you are doing wrong immediately. That's why I need to watch your training videos. And that's why online coaching is much cheaper.
If you train with me in HK, you must know how much I charge.