8 Awesome Things I learned From My Body Composition Transformation - Wesley Chan
fWesley lost 51b within 19 weeks through the Online Coaching.
Here are 8 awesome things he learned on his Body Composition Transformation:
“Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.” - John Wooden
Before I join Kenneth Team, I’m a big fat boy who always takes high carbs high-fat meal and didn’t try to manage my diet and body, keep non-stop eating, but from the beginning to now on, I have learned plenty things.
1. Food Dairy. Write your own diet every day every meal, calculate the macros from each food, start the fat loss program from having the correct diet.
2. Trainer. Having a good trainer or training partner is really important because it can affect your performance.
Decide what you want. Write it down. Make a plan and work on it every single day.
3. Don’t rush it, be patient. Fat loss program needs time to get the result. Try to set up a short-term aim from the beginning such as control your diet and drink 3-4L water each day.
4. Ketone. Ketone. Ketone. Ketone is the fourth macronutrients that can produce your energy by burning your fat in your body. Taking Ketones can improve your habit because it can make you feel full. Take it in the morning and start dinner at 2-3.
Discipline means you follow the rules, not because someone else makes you follow them but because following the rules makes you a better person. - Jocko Willink
5. Fasting. In Hong Kong, people are easy to get inflammation by non-stop eating unhealthy food. By doing the fasting program, it can help you to reduce inflammation, improve your diet. Also, if you take cheat meal, you can do fasting to balance your total weekly calories but do it 1-2 times in a week, otherwise we may lose muscle.
6. Diet. I control and calculate my food every meal. Pork, chicken, fish, steak(highly recommended) and tons of veggies each meal.
"There is no such thing as a perfect plan. And the plan doesn’t happen if someone doesn’t MAKE IT HAPPEN. - Jocko Willink
7. Training. The tempo is really important, try to think more about your muscle, which muscle group is I using while doing each set.
“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.” - Bruce Lee
8. Stay positive, focus, patient! Fat loss might be a long long road, sometimes you have good progress but sometimes not.
Clear Mindset and ask yourself: Did you take any cheat meal or food?
Did you go to the gym more than 3 times a week?
Did you train hard every day?... Then you might find the answer.
“Fuck “try.” Trying is an open invitation to failure, just another way of saying, “If I fail, it’s not my fault, I tried.” - Tim S. Grover