Six Pack Abs Should Be Your Ultimate Goal?
1. I always tell my students that if they can't show their abs, they are FAT. Period.
(Fat means not lean enough.)
2. As I know, everyone is chasing abs, but they forget about the gym performance.
How many chin-ups can you do?
How much squat can you do?
What's your 3RM of Deadlfit?
How much can you snatch?
How fast can you row?
3. To me, abs is a by-product of discipline, hard work, consistency and dedication. You should show me your abs 365/24/7.
4. Having abs should not be your ultimate goal. Your training goals should be involving physical health, mental health, strength, fitness & aesthetics. Many studies tell us that regular exercises can manage stress and anxiety.
5. If your goal is to compete in bodybuilding, you must have abs al year round. I personally don’t believe off-season concept. You have gain phase, maintenance phase and cutting phase. The off-season is an excuse for you to eat whatever you want to get fat. Since poor nutrition leads poor gym performance.
6. Abs is not just for the bodybuilding competition. Since I feel GOOD when I look at myself from the mirror every morning. It's all about confidence, and to ensure my nutrition is on the right track.
7. Being a professional personal trainer, you should have a good shape with traps, back, chest, arms, abs, legs. You are an example of your clients. You give them a “hope” or a “goal” to achieve.
8. “Lead by Example” is my philosophy.
* Get stronger.
* Small win in every session.
* Maintain the decent body shape.
* Get up early.
* Train consistently.
* Never give up.
* Be the hardest worker at the gym.
* Train outside my comfort zone.
#abs #beachbody #sixpack #summerbody #腹肌 #Teamkenneth #naturalbodybuilding #musclebuilding #personaltrainers #personaltraining #hongkongpersonaltraining #vancouverpersonaltraining #onlinetraining #onlinecoaching #vancouverfitness